How to register for your German course with Alpha Aktiv
Congratulations, you have taken the first step into your new future by deciding to sign up with Alpha Aktiv and to join our family here! We are incredibly happy to welcome you soon in Heidelberg. To smooth the path to your German course with Alpha Aktiv, please find below an overview on the process of registration.
Process of registration
- Contact us via E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the enquiry form on our website to let us know that you’d like to book a course with us. In case you are unsure about your level of German, you can do our placement test beforehand.
- We send you our booking form. Simply fill it in (either by hand or by computer) and please don’t forget your signature! Send us your booking form via E-Mail.
- We will prepare your invoice with all arising fees. Please note: If you need to apply for Visa or residence permit for Germany, you’ll need to prepay the whole course fees.
- Transfer the fees to our bank account. You can find the bank account information both on your invoice and in the E-Mail we will send you.
- As soon as we can trace your payment on our bank account, we will prepare the confirmation documents for your Visa application. You can find more detailed information here.
- If you have booked accommodation with Alpha Aktiv, please inform us approximately one week before your arrival in Heidelberg about your planned arrival time. We will then organize the key pick-up for you.
- Have a safe trip to Germany and be excited about your German courses at Alpha Aktiv!
Trip to Heidelberg
When taking the plane to Germany, we would recommend you to choose Frankfurt International as your destination. This is the largest German commercial airport, so there are plenty of possibilities! Once you have reached the airport, you can either take the train or the bus to Heidelberg. With the train, you will need around 50 minutes, and with the bus between 1 hour and 1 hour 45 minutes.